You have 30 days from the date you receive your item(s) to return your item(s). Please Note that returns will only be accepted if the original tag remains attached. On receipt of the returned item, and in accordance with our refund policy, we will refund the payment card the price paid for the item. You will receive an email confirming that the refund has been actioned and your card credited.
You can return your item using the following methods:
Returning by Post
- Complete the table on your dispatch note and enclose the Returns portion with your item(s)
- Affix the label provided with your dispatch note onto your parcel and return using UPS. Visit www.ups.com and click on Locations to see a list of UPS drop off points
- Please keep record of the return tracking number that is on your label, as you can enter this on www.ups.com to track the status of your parcel
- Proof of postage should be retained until your refund has been processed
- Please ensure your item(s) are returned new, unused and with the labels still attached
Returning to Store
- Items can be returned within 30 days of receipt to standalone stores only. You are unable to return items to a Karen Millen concession in a department store or to outlet stores
- Refund with receipt.
- Refunds processed within 3 - 5 business days
- Please ensure your items are returned new, unused and with the labels still attached
Items purchased in a standalone store must be returned to a standalone store in the same country that they were purchased in. Items purchased in a concession must be returned to a concession in the same country that they were purchased in. Items purchased in the United States cannot be returned to stores outside the United States.